1. What is Athena Investor Services (AIS)?
AIS was created to provide high-touch investment services for digital currency and digital assets. We wanted to specifically fill the value and convenience gap between our ATM network and BitQuick services for smaller amounts and existing OTC platforms requiring very high investment amounts. Unlike typical exchanges, AIS prioritizes education, ease-of-use, and safety. We want to partner with each client to make sure they understand their digital asset investment and provide them with a quick and simple way to make a trade.
2. What assets do you support?
AIS approved clients have access to buy and sell Basic Asset Tokens (BAT). Bitcoin (BTC/XBT), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Civic (CVC), DASH, Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Golem (GNT), Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR), Neo (NEO), Numeraire (NMR), Power Ledger (POWR), Ripple (XRP), Salt (SALT), Status (SNT), and Zcash (ZEC).
Other assets can be requested but will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
3. What payment forms do you accept?
Bank wires are the only accepted payment form at this time.
4. What are the fees?
Fees for both buying and selling bitcoin through AIS is 4% around XBX price found at https://tradeblock.com/home for other digital currencies we charge 4% around the prices broadcast at https://bittrex.com/ .
5. How does this work?
• Approved AIS account holders will be able to call us at 312-883-8516 or email us at email@example.com between 9am and 5pm Central time.
• Account holders submit a Request For Quote (RFQ).
• The price will be quoted to you and you will be able to make a trade with us and lock in your rate by phone only. An email confirmation of the trade is sent with the amount of digital currency you purchased and what rate you paid.
• Once you send us the payment in either USD or digital currency, we will begin the delivery process so that you receive your digital currency or US dollars. You will be emailed a confirmation and a receipt for your completed trade for your own accounting and tax purposes.
6. What is your Delivery Process?
Once the wire funds are received by AIS, the delivery process begins…
-If a customer is selling their digital currency to AIS, then AIS will transfer cash into the customers account
-If the customer is purchasing digital currency, then the client will be sent a small test transaction. AIS will select the amount and the customer will not know the amount of the test transaction. The customer will confirm the amount over a phone call with an AIS representative.
- Once the test transaction is received and confirmed, the digital currency balance will be sent to the customer.
- Customers will receive a receipt of their digital currency purchase or sale for their own accounting and tax reporting purposes
7. Can you help me store my digital currency?
• Yes! Among the advantages of being our client and using our service is the opportunity to speak with a live specialist. We are digital currency experts who will answer any question regarding purchase and sales of digital assets and their security.
• We can help you setup your own secure storage and best practices. We believe in digital currency as a tool for financial independence, so we do not offer custodial accounts like most exchanges. We would rather teach you how to secure your own coins and tokens.
• AIS does not custody digital currency after purchase and payment by you. We deliver digital currency to you and our experts can instruct you how to custody your digital currency.
• We teach you how to be your own bank